You are here
Manager - Family Office (Seeking Business Services Background)
- Central Location
- High end offices and great culture
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious organisation known for its diverse portfolio of high net worth clients and investments. With a national presence, they are looking to expand their Melbourne team and bring in an additional Manager to oversee the delivery of accounting, taxation and wealth management services.
Reporting into Head of this division and working closely with divisional Directors, you role be responsible for:
- Providing technical advice across tax, governance, estate and succession planning.
- Provide technical support to the Directors and managing and mentoring a small team of qualified accountants.
- Building strong and trusted relationships with clients and contributing to business development initiatives within the company.
- Managing the delivery of all accounting and taxation matters for High net wealth clients.
- Preparing the accounts and financial statements across a number of entities and structures.
- Contributing to the overall process improvements and ad hoc projects run internally.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be CA/CPA qualified and ideally have a career within a Mid tier / or Big 4 Private Clients, working specifically in business services. Alternatively, you will have already gained experience in a similar family office and be looking for a new challenge. As a professional and experienced technical accountant, you will have a close attention to detail and have the ability to manage deadlines whilst producing high quality work. You will be passionate about client engagement and business partnering and will be seeking to continue this type of responsibility in your next role. Your ability to communicate and build rapport at an Executive level and manage highly confidential and high profile clients will be paramount for your success.
What's on Offer
- Work for a well-known brand
- Expand your private family office experience
- Flexibility in the workplace
- Different to a chartered firm, bonuses in place
- Better work life balance
- Work in state of the art offices