You are here
Manager, Financial Analysis - 12 month contract
- Analytical & Business Partnering role in a growing industry
- Longer term contract with view of extension
About Our Client
My client is dedicated to delivering excellent property services to a vast array of clients both in the public and private sector. With an executive team boasting extensive experience in property and capital markets they are best placed in the property space in implementing best practice, developing solutions and ensuring high level service delivery.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of Finance and you will have responsibility over a team of Financial Analysts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the financial planning and analysis team and ensuring best practice in this area
- Support senior stakeholders, particularly those in the executive and in operations from a strategic and decision support capacity
- Preparation of budgets, rolling forecasts and business plans in support of overall business strategy
- Coordination of month end close activities including analysis of KPI's and variances as required
- Continual improvement of financial models used in forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified finance professional with extensive experience in financial planning and commercial analysis. Those with a strong management accounting skill set will also be considered. Experience built in both the commercial and government space will be well-regarded. Ideally, you will be able to start a new role immediately or within a short timeframe.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate for a longer team contract
- Genuine value add role working with the executive and with exposure to operations
- Sydney CBD location