You are here
Manager, Management Accountning - 6 month; temp-to-perm.
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity to go permanent
- Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a leading NSW Government agency which operates as a driver for service delivery and economic & social reform and policy. Having recently come through a period of restructure, the organisation has stabilised and is looking to bring on a Manager, Management Accounting to join their team in a technical and business partnering capacity as a part of their overall growth strategy.
This role will be a responsible for leading a team of Analysts and will also work closely with senior stakeholders across the organisation. The role will require an experienced finance professional with strong analytical skills, the ability to apply best practice and the desire to lead a high-performing team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting point of contact between the corporate arm of the organisation and operational services particularly in regards to budgets, governance and procedure
- Work closely with senior stakeholders in supporting the development of a long term business plan and performance improvement initiatives
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis processes to ensure the continued performance of the group
- Produce management reporting and continuous improvement of reporting processes to ensure analysis of data is as value-add as possible
- Partner closely with the PMO to ensure that all governance and finance issues in the project area are managed smoothly
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with extensive experience in management accounting and analysis developed in commerce and industry. You will have experience in applying best practice in an environment and team that are well established. You will also be a natural business partner with a desire to positively affect organisational performance. SAP experience would be well-regarded.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate for the right candidate
- Genuine value add role with exposure to senior decision-makers
- Six-month contract with the opportunity to go permanent
- Sydney CBD location