You are here
Manager - National Accounts
- Senior Leadership role
- National Key Account Manager focus
About Our Client
My client is global company who specialise in the provision of security systems to the commercial and residential markets. They install, maintain and service a range of products and services to industry segments as broad as Facilities Management companies, Property Management businesses, Retail, Hospitality & Leisure and Hospitals.
- The core responsibility of the Manager - National Accounts is to maintain and develop existing National Accounts and new business opportunities for the organisations services.
- Manage a team of National Account Managers with a view of maintaining current business through close relationship management, as well as increasing revenue streams through organic growth of existing accounts, and large bid and tenders on any new project installations and maintenance contracts that come up for tender.
- You will personally still be expected to be business facing maintaining some of the largest ongoing accounts and spearheading the tenders of the largest tenders.
- Play an active role in new business pitches and helping your National Account Manager to develop pricing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate ideally worked as a Manager - National Accounts previously with extensive experience in a leadership capacity in Key Account Management or Business Development. They will also have a combination of the following experience:
- An understanding of the security industry
- A combination of experience selling product of new equipment sales as well as service and maintenance contracts
- Strong staff management with an ability to influence internal reports and stakeholders inter-state
- A proven track record of pitching for large scale new projects or long term service & maintenance contracts
- An engaging and influential management style that can nurture and bring the best out of the existing team and progress their careers within the organisation.
What's on Offer
Based in W. Sydney The business will offer a competitive base salary, superannuation, a car allowance, and bonus structure, as well as a supportive work environment, well located and modern offices, whilst inheriting a well performing team of National Account Managers