You are here
Managing Director - Sub-$10M High Growth Business
- High Growth Business where you can make a significant impact
- $110,000 - $120,000 Salary Package + 20% Bonus
About Our Client
My client, a subsidiary of a global business with revenues of circa $5M and a clear market leader in their field, is currently in the process of recruiting for a dynamic and driven Managing Director to run their Australian operations. They offer the successful applicant the opportunity to join a market leader in the civil construction & engineering industry with very strong growth prospects in a senior leadership capacity. Their parent company is providing significant levels of investment into the local business with the intention of doubling the local revenue turnover in the next two year period.
Working as the Managing Director for a $5M-$10M turnover civil construction services business your role will be a hands on senior management position. Your ultimate deliverable will be to run the Australian operations of the business and help to drive the revenue growth of the local business to further capitalise on their market share.
As the Managing Director you will be responsible for all commercial activities in the local market including operations & project delivery, sales and business development, financial control and performance, WHS and other administrative functions including compliance.
Other key responsibilities will include the following:
- Plans, coordinates and controls the daily operations through the various department subordinates.
- Undertakes and coordinates promotion of products or services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Promotes organisation in industry, manufacturing or trade associations and through visible sponsorship. Meets with client's managers and executives to ensure that operations are being executed in accordance with corporate policies.
- Drafts and or reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of new or existing projects.
- Providing management of all support functions;
- Providing management of all live projects including the following: Overall planning of projects, planning and production of WHS considerations, providing technical support to the ongoing works, the overseeing of the project managing and subcontractor parties, Client liaison and interface
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of running either a smaller civil construction & engineering services business or running a Business Unit of a larger civil construction business. The successful applicant must also have extensive experience in running multi-faceted civil construction projects within regional locations. My client is seeking to recruit for a dynamic and driven Managing Director with excellent communication and presentations skills to help drive future growth within their local operation.
What's on Offer
- This is an excellent opportunity to step into an exciting high growth potential organisation as the Managing Director and help to deliver exponential growth across the next few years.
- Varied and hands on Managing Director role with the chance to make a significant impact.
- $120,000 salary package plus 20% discretionary bonus
- On site parking in a convenient North Shore location