You are here
- Immediate Start
- 6 Month Contract
About Our Client
The successful applicant will be CPA or CA qualified and must have excellent communication skills as well as experience working as a management accountant in a complex organisation. You would also have strong planning and organisational skills as well as demonstrated effective management & leadership skills.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the company's financial information and compliance with regulatory and other technical financial requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the CFO and Management Team in preparing budgets and forecasts;
- Liaising with the operation managers, with regards to their budgets and variances;
- Responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day accounting functions;
- Producing the monthly management reports;
- Report on cash flow, grant income, grant expenditure, investments, superannuation and insurance;
- Monitoring, projecting and interpreting cash glows and predicting future trends;
- Engaging in ongoing cost reduction analysis;
- Creating financial models in regards to the development of costing and marketing analysis for commercial initiatives;
- Analysing monthly management reports and providing recommendations and advice;
- Managing and supporting the Finance team.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is a WA organisation seeking a Management Accountant with experience in accounting, database and business excellence tools to start ASAP for a 6 month contract
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- On Site parking