You are here
Manufacturing Engineer - Process improvement
- International manufacturing company
- Clear career progression
About Our Client
Our client, a leading transport provider is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to promote continuous improvement across their Australian operations. This will include ensuring optimum production processes are implemented across the project portfolio whilst at the same time resolving any technical issues currently impacting the business.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for all continuous improvements across the company's Australian portfolio. This will include identifying and implementing optimum production processes and ensuring that best practice production methodologies are used, identifying and resolving any issues during production and assisting with the planning, coordination, development and production of all products and services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant-
- Tertiary qualifications in Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Qualification in Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement; or management courses would be highly desirable.
- In-depth understanding of lean manufacturing and process improvement techniques
- Significant experience introducing new products
- Proven experience implementing production methodologies
- Excellent computer skills including information retrieval, analysis and compilation of data
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and the ability to liaise at all levels
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity for experienced Manufacturing Engineer to work on an exciting, vibrant and fast paced role with a global leading transport provider. Excellent career progression opportunity with attractive remuneration package.