You are here
Marketing and Communications Manager
- Full ownership of Marketing Strategy within a collaborative team!
- ASAP start in a central Sydney location!
About Our Client
My client is a global consultancy firm specialising in assisting organisations manage political, integrity and security risks in complex environments. Due to continual growth worldwide my client is looking for a skilled and passionate Marketing and Communications Manager to join their team in Sydney on a short term contract.
Reporting into the Managing Director, as the Marketing and Communications Manager you will be responsible for implementing a strategic and actionable marketing and communications plan that enhances the brand in Sydney and Australia. You will execute multi-channel campaigns to deliver key messages and you will manage all media activities to increase exposure of the business. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing relationships with key press outlets to provide greater public relations exposure
- Manage a calendar of events, both internal and external, which will support the strategic marketing plan
- Actively work with regional and global marketing teams to leverage campaigns in ANZ
- Manage all marketing communications both internal and external
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in professional services marketing and communications. You will have Strong content marketing and event management experience. You will also possess the following:
- Proven experience in developing and executing a creative marketing plan that aligns key business objectives
- Proven experience providing strategic marketing advice to management
- In-depth experience and strong relationships with the media
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft CRM. Click Dimensions desired.
- Ability to create and manage budgets effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong organisation skills
- Willingness to be hands on and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- 3 month contract with the view to go permanent
- Attractive remuneration
- Ownership of all communication activities within a global consultancy
- Central Sydney location
- ASAP Start!