You are here
Marketing and Communications Speacialist - B2B
- Competitive renumeration package
- Strong brand
About Our Client
My client is a leading brand in the manufacturing industry whose client base covers from FMCG businesses, fresh food, retail, automotive, logistics and general manufacturing sectors.
As Marketing and Communications Specialist you will be responsible for enhancing customer experience and drive customer engagement through developing and executing brand and marketing activities.
- Develop and manage online and offline content to support customer retention
- Lead the ongoing development of the online presence
- Support the wider Marketing and Strategy team with communications and written content
- Lead the social media strategy
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced B2B Marketing Communications Specialist with a proven track record developing and managing the communications campaigns for both online and offline channels. You will have strong project management skills and an affinity for understanding the customer, applying a value proposition through communications and driving brand engagement. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to learn from the broader team
- Ongoing training and development
- Represent a strong brand name with a growth portfolio