You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing and Events Specialist
- 5 Month contract managing all events and marketing initiatives!
- Join a collaborative team who loves to celebrate success!
About Our Client
My client is a growing IT solutions business, helping their customers analyse, visualise and persist Data!! Along with selling solutions products, my client offers consulting services and training to other businesses and is a well-round solutions team! An exciting opportunity now exists to join their fun and collaborative team as the new Marketing and Events Specialist!
As the Marketing and Events Specialist, you will be responsible for the smooth execution of local and interstate tradeshows, as well as weekly seminars, training sessions and round-tables. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Manage all logistics for trade and road shows including managing the event on the day!
- Following up and delivering post-event analysis
- Event and logistics management for in-house training and seminars
- Managing all social media for the business
- Managing the CRM platform (Clickdimensions, MS Dynamics)
- Manage software vendor joint marketing funds
- Ad hoc assistance for the Marketing and Operations team
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience planning and executing trade shows. You will be enthusiastic and a team player. You will also possess the following:
- Marketing and events experience in the B2B tech space
- Strong digital and CRM skills (clickdimensions and MS Dynamics desirable)
- Experience planning and executing events (seminars, board-room lunches, training sessions)
- A good attitude and a strong willingness to support your team
- Ability to show initiative and be hands-on when completing tasks
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to negotiate
- Experience managing social media content
- A can-do attitude and ability to complete ad-hoc tasks
- Ability to begin immediately!
What's on Offer
In return, you will be given the following:
- 5 month contract in the CBD!
- Competitive remuneration
- A fun and collaborative team environment, where they celebrate success!
- Immediate start