You are here
Marketing and Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Market Leading Products
About Our Client
My client is a well known FMCG leader, headquartered in Europe and has been providing quality products in homes for over 100 years.
- Provided the sales team with high end promotional material
- Researching and reviewing competitors
- Work very closely with the R&D team
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency ie initial identification of suitable partner, definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with company, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with production (locally and globally) to ensure supply timelines.
- Liaise with advertising agencies
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar Product Manager role preferably in FMCG
- 8-10 years experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
- Independent contributor and good team member
- Consultative and influential selling style with an ability to promote products
What's on Offer
- Fantastic salary
- Inner CBD location
- Worldwide travel