You are here
Marketing and Product Manager
- Marketing and Product Manager
- Australian Brand
About Our Client
My client is a national organisation with offices around Australia. For over 20 years, they have been selling their highly innovative products through B2B and B2C channels. Working closely with the sales team, the successful candidate will be able to sustain and grow my client's customer base and show evidence of that from their previous role.
The successful candidate will be expected to
- Contribute to the development of the annual AUS/NZ Sales + Marketing plan.
- Manage the implementation of activities within the plan providing clear direction to sales teams on existing and new product launch strategies.
- Support the commercialisation of new products (Business development or New Product Development) and contribute to launch plans designed to ensure sales rep engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake.
- Work with the Technical Manager, Sales Manager and professional relations team to ensure a robust training plan for maximising growth potential of new and existing products.
- Have an active role in supporting the key account manager and sales reps during early product trials in order to gather insight, share best practice and drive accelerated growth of new products.
- Sets up relevant pricing, channel strategies and promotional tactics for new and existing products that will result in maximised profit margin and market share gain.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have
- A Marketing or business degree as a preferred
- Experience of operating within a homeware or hardware company
- Experience of product/brand marketing
- Demonstrated a capability in business case development
- Strong analytical skills
- Fantastic problem solving ability
- Experience of hitting and overachieving targets
- Experience of building strong brand plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- The ability to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and commercial acumen
- Experience delivering to tight deadlines in a results orientated organisation
What's on Offer
- Inner East Location
- Excellent opportunity in a growing business
- Fantastic salary