You are here
Marketing Campaigns Manager - Analytics/Media Optimisation
- Exciting opportunity to work with a leading Financial Services organisation
- Analytical position coaching and mentoring a team of five
About Our Client
As a well-known Australian organisation, our client is proud of their reputation and internal culture. Their services provide support for the broader APAC region. With a clear set of values, they are committed to providing a good work-life balance ensuring that their employees remain passionate and engaged in their work.
Located in Melbourne CBD, you will be apart of the wider marketing team mentoring 5 Marketing Campaign Analysts. You will be responsible for the following:
- Targeted and insightful business reporting in regards to all marketing and campaign activity
- Constant use of SQL and Excel
- Create and maintain marketing dashboard: KPI reports for campaigns, new business retention, call centre metrics
- Optimise the planning and execution of marketing activities to drive optimal growth
- Data driven marketing: data selection and segmentation, customer analysis, customer communication, and data integrity.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel
- Comfort in navigating online and offline channels
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Ability to draw quality insights from data and then reflect those insights in your marketing deliverables
- Comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a team where you will be given a real opportunity to be involved in campaign ROI/Analytics. This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a large organisation. Attractive package/CBD location.