You are here
Marketing Commercialization Manager
- Global FMCG Organisation
- Attractive Salary Pacakge & Performance Incentives
About Our Client
Our client boasts a portfolio of some of the world's most recognised and trusted household brands. Due to continued growth and investment there is now a need for a talented Marketing Commercialization Manager to join the team.
The Marketing Commercialisation Manager is responsible for:
- The Marketing Commercialization activities across designated categories
- Oversee the launch of NPD for the assigned geography / category
- Execute commercialisation excellence in collaboration with Sales
- Meet category objectives (volume,profit share) that contribute to achieving the country and / or cluster business objectives
The Successful Applicant
You're currently a Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager, you will have managed FMCG brands that are supported by full marketing mixes and which ideally have a substantial degree of local management input in the development of their marketing programmes.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate what you brought to the brands that you have managed and how they have increased in: share, revenue and profitability.
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary Package + Bonus + Car Allowance + Great Culture + Work With Globally Recognised Brands