You are here
This position is now filled
Marketing Communications and Content Specialist
- 12 month contract planning and executing all content and communications!
- ASAP Start with this leading Global IT innovator!
About Our Client
My client is a global IT hardware & software giant with a reputation for excellence in the market place. They have grown to be the international market leader that it is, shaping the future of the Internet by creating unprecedented value and opportunity for its customers, employees, investors and ecosystem partners and has become the worldwide leader in networking - transforming how people connect, communicate and collaborate.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing and Brand Manage, as the Marketing Communications and Content Specialist you will be responsible for the agency management of end-to-end country content and asset production, working alongside the Brand Manager and Content Marketing Experts within the ANZ Marketing team. This also includes working with the Digital, Social, Events and other teams to create content for strong Go To Market strategies. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing the planning and execution of brand campaigns in ANZ.
- Working closely with chosen agencies and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Managing the agency content production in line with the country plans developed with the Marketing Managers, including content time lines & status tracking with agency.
- Managing agency briefing, budget management, account management performance and regular agency reviews.
- Writing for content and social media campaigns - managing social media
- Brand Ambassador - ensure all Marketing Managers & agencies use templates and guidelines on creative platform, high level messaging & positioning. Includes tone, voice & consistency.
- Liaising with Digital, Social, Events, Comms and other functions on the assets & format required to suit the execution method eg specs for paid media banners etc.
- Working with Digital team on the creation of web landing pages, email & lead nurturing journeys through Eloqua, DG 2.0 banners and other related online assets.
- Measuring the content performance & analytics
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have strong experience in integrated marketing communications plus a creative and innovative mindset. You will have strong agency management experience, as well as outstanding project management skills. You will also possess the following:
- Campaign planning, delivery, co-ordination and evaluation skills and experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing a content calender - understanding the important role of content in a solid GTM strategy
- Experience of working in a global organisation
- Demonstrable understanding and experience working across languages and cultures
- Ability to create both inbound and outbound lead generation content, along with delivery and measurement.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing principles
- Strong ability in campaign planning, delivery, co-ordination and evaluation
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- 12 month contract in a leading Global IT business
- Competitive remuneration
- Central Sydney location
- Collaborative and innovative work environment
- ASAP Start!