You are here
Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Excellent career progression prospects
About Our Client
This company has an excellent culture and central location. Due to their recent growth they are now looking to bring on additional resources in a highly active and busy period.
Opportunity to work autonomously and responsible for a number of channels and campaigns. The role will be responsible for the coordination and execution of specific marketing communications campaigns, such as promotional materials (webinars, advertising schedules, eDMs), collateral production, and all efforts required to effectively recruit for the the business.
This role will involve liaising with internal and external stakeholders and will be required to represent the organisation is a professional and consumer-centric manner.
Key responsibilities include: Campaign management and delivery, both on-line and off-line
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing communications. Other key criteria consist of:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of staff at all levels and with external stakeholders
- A strong client focus and commitment to quality service, with an enthusiasm for working pro-actively
- Highly developed communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, collaboratively and flexibly
- Demonstrated CRM and direct marketing capabilities
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time, under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrable experience in new marketing and on-line marketing solutions.
What's on Offer
Excellent career progression prospects
Chance to work in a high profile and fast paced environment