You are here
Marketing Coordinator - Local Store Marketing
- *Work with an exciting brand in a fast paced environment.
- *Career progression and opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is an international QSR in Australia that was founded in 2005. With excellent company values and growth opportunities it is an exciting time to join this brand as a Marketing Coordinator.
Reporting to the brand manager the successful applicant will:
- Be responsible for coordinating all local store marketing initiatives, including generating ideas and executing them.
- Manage time lines, budgets, collateral, advertising and communications.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Coordinate the brand activity, such as brochures, point of sales and loyalty card offers.
- Provide valuable sales analysis and recommendations regarding campaigns.
- Manage all customer queries on social/online communications.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant must:
- Have 3 years marketing experience in a fast paced retail environment.
- Have proven ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Should be confident in speaking & dealing with franchisees and external stakeholders.
- Be extremely organised with the desire and ability to work autonomously and use their innovative.
- Have numerical skills to analyse and provide recommendations on campaigns.
- Be a self starter and a team player.
- Retail experience is desired.
What's on Offer
- Career progression opportunities
- Exciting & vibrant brand.