You are here
- Marketing Coordinator
- Western Suburbs location
About Our Client
My client are a leading provider of products to many different sectors including agricultural and mining.
This position requires 3+ years marketing experience with proven strengths in team collaboration, marketing execution as well as a keen understanding of current Australian market trends and energy industry landscape. Functional discipline knowledge must include: digital and account based marketing, agency management, campaign management, and event management. Energy/Industrial industry experience is considered highly valued and essential.
- Co-ordinate and execute the integrated, always on and customer-centric marketing plan.
- Understand the energy market including industry landscape, trends and buying behaviour, providing weekly updates.
- Manage relationships with the customer facing sales and account team - including being the 'go to' person for specific projects and attending any relevant team meetings.
- Work closely with the Petrogas marketing program office to understand and implement campaigns, product roadmaps, launches, messaging to be used for the Southern Cross Lubes market.
- Work closely with the GM, to execute customer facing and account based marketing plans that meet SP segment requirements and needs.
- Work closely and collaborate with relevant ANZ Marketing stakeholders providing input and feedback as required.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on effectiveness of campaigns and execution showing achievement against targets.
- Weekly reporting on marketing metrics and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience dealing with and influencing stakeholders such as sales, engineering.
- Great communication, presentation and influencing skills, strategic thinking and virtual team collaboration.
- Business & technical knowledge - understand and utilise economic, financial, and industry data to accurately diagnose business strengths and weaknesses; identifying key issues which can be applied to campaign execution.
- Strong digital understanding (website platforms, social media, mobile apps)
- Customer orientation - cultivate strategic customer relationships, be they internal or external, ensuring that the customer perspective is the driving force behind all value-added business activities.
- Convey an image that is consistent with the organisation's values, demonstrating quality, traits and demeanour that command respect.
- Entrepreneurship and creativity - exhibit an enthusiastic, creative can-do attitude in a rapidly changing environment.
- High performing individual - demonstrate efficiency and act with a results driven attitude whilst upholding quality of work at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (preferable)
- SP and/or technology experience either from vendor or customer side is essential
- At least 3 years' experience in a marketing position
- Up to date knowledge of current tools and techniques for marketing execution
- Experience in working in complex multi-discipline teams
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What's on Offer
Western Suburbs Location