You are here
- *Developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns;
- *Market research and analysis of trends;
About Our Client
At this time of year our client tends to see a peak in the requirement for their goods, and as such, they are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator who can manage the engagement with such consumers but also ensure that such requirements are not just seasonal and will be sought after throughout the year. They are a leader in their field and like to see themselves as innovators…it's always nice to know that the company you are working with is keen on progression.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a range of marketing activities - predominantly operational but you will certainly get to use your strategic mind too! Key duties will include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns;
- Market research and analysis of trends;
- Updating website content and general company website maintenance;
- Developing social media strategies;
- Developing relationships with suppliers, internal departments, customers and other stakeholders;
- Marketing support for the sales team
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit a marketing and communications professional who has demonstrated their skills at more of the 'assistant' level over the last 3-5 years and who is now looking for that step-up whereby they can add-value by developing campaigns and coming up with plans and suggestions themselves You will enjoy working with a small-medium-sized organisation that has a 'work hard', 'play hard' attitude. It is certainly a fast-paced environment but with the positive culture of the team, one that is enjoyed and embraced by most.
What's on Offer
Permanent roles in marketing and communications have been few and far between of late and so if you are looking for a move before Christmas and see your skills and attitude as fitting well with the above, please apply and express your interest today.