You are here
- Private Equity Backed Business & Greenfield Opportunity
- Supportive / Knowledgable Baord & Business Criticial Appointment
About Our Client
As a Private Equity funded business our client has the funding, an experienced Board and strategic frame-work for further expansion.
Pivotal to their future success will be the appointment of a experienced Marketing Director who can ensure that the business has a clear Brand & Customer Strategy that will enhance their competitive edge in the market.
The Marketing Director will report directly to the CEO and is responsible for the overall strategic direction and execution of the company's brand, marketing strategies, digital strategies, marketing communications, public relations activities and customer engagement activities in support of the business growth objectives.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Marketing Vision / Strategy: Creating the Marketing vision and plan for the business at both a national & state level
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with key stakeholders including the Board, CEO and senior management to develop and execute the marketing strategy
- Brand Management: Become the Brand custodian for the business - conduct a brand review and set brand guidelines
- Product Management: Review the product offering that the business currently has and make recommendations for new product offerings
- Pricing Review: Review current pricing strategy across all product ranges and make recommendations for potential change
- Customer Experience: Establish a market leading customer experience / journey "Best-in-class"
- Digital Review: Complete a review of the digital assets (website, PPC, SEO, Google Search etc)
The Marketing Director will be a member of the leadership team and will also make a significant contribution to the future strategic direction of the broader business. The role directs and leads the efforts of the marketing team and coordinates at strategic and tactical levels across all areas within the business.
This is the first Marketing Director appointment for the business and therefore presents as a Greenfield opportunity.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have extensive experience in marketing management, with a proven track record in both B2B and B2C marketing within a education, service, retail or multi-site industry / sector.
You will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to lead, manage & motivate a team
- Ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to drive strategic vision & purpose
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Bonus Scheme
- Great location
- Greenfield Opportunity
- Build a high performing team
- Take the business on a journey and reap the rewards