You are here
Marketing Executive / Bid Advisor
- Delivering the business development strategy
- Supporting and delivering all marketing collateral
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an forward-thinking, growing law firm. My client is customer centric and has a culture of innovation and collaboration, working with a number of well known brands in the Australian marketplace.
Reporting into the BD & Comms Manager, the role is responsible for supporting the delivery of the Firm's communication strategy. The role will encompass the delivery of bids and proposals, brand projects, internal and external communications, and online blogs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Marketing, Communications and/or Law
- 3+ years in a similar position within a law firm
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Service focussed
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a team where you will be given a real opportunity to be involved in all aspects of marketing and bid writing. This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a growing business. Attractive package and strong view for career progression.