You are here
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
- Marketing Executive
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
My client are an American industrial powerhouse with over 75 years experience in the production of seals, bearing and gears for a number of commercial sub-industries.
Role Responsibilities include -
- Planning and implementation of innovative mailing, email and telephony campaigns which meet objectives for conversion, retention, referral and cross-selling.
- Maximise the return from existing lead, enquiry and customer databases
- Work closely and manage relationships with creative and media agencies, fulfilment and print suppliers to deliver campaigns and materials within budget, to a high standard and on time.
- Create and present campaign briefs to internal sales channels and act on feedback. Be the internal link between marketing and sales.
- Develop and test new strategies and targeting approaches for effective communication with our prospects aimed at improving acquisition rates and costs.
- Provide detailed results analysis on campaign results and inform decision making.
- Monitor competitor activity and contribute to the development of our marketing strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Assist with implementation of marketing campaigns
- 4+ years marketing experience
- Great copy writing experience
- Marketing automation experience
- Hands on and flexible approach with a 'Can do' attitude and enthusiastic.
- Highly organized - must be detail orientated, able to multi-task, knows how to prioritise and anticipate issues
- Quick learner who is able to work independently
- Strong communicator. Builds rapport at all levels both internally and externally. Writes clearly and succinctly
- Team Player - works towards shared goal, supports the team, works together to get the best outcome
What's on Offer
- Huge brand with excellent presence in market
- Career opportunities
- Various social events