You are here
Marketing Manager | FMCG | Melbourne
- *Implement and evaluate the execution of the annual brand plans
- *Provide input into marketing plan deliverables
About Our Client
My client is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. The business operates across 12 factories, 5 distribution centres and 20 offices within Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. The role is based in their Melbourne office.
Reporting in to Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for the localisation of various portfolios for the Australian market with focus on:
- Implement and evaluate the execution of the annual brand plans
- Provide input into marketing plan deliverables
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Digital marketing and social media management
- Manage the brands budget effectively, ensure best fit with strategy.
- Brief and manage approved agencies for projects.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and highly commercial Marketing Manager to join the existing marketing team.
- Extensive consumer goods experience in developing and executing best in class retail marketing programs
- A track record of innovative and progressive marketing campaigns that deliver real results
- Executive presence and ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- A degree in marketing or communications and have extensive marketing experience across a broad range of online and offline activities.
- And most importantly, take a hands-on approach to the role, show initiative and strategies for ways to improve processes, implement ideas, innovate, and drive strategies for growth!
What's on Offer
- High profile role, with great opportunities to map your own career path within the business.
- Lead and manage a highly regarded team
- Attractive package with opportunity to earn bonuses