You are here
- 12 Month contract with a comeptative and innovative online brand!
- Central Sydney location with attractive remuneration package!
About Our Client
My client is a strong challenger brand in the sporting space and they are currently entering a huge period of growth, investment and innovation. They are now looking for a superstar Marketing Manager to develop and execute their campaign and acquisition strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, as the Marketing Manager you will develop and implement cross-channel marketing campaigns. You will work closely with multiple agencies and make sure that all channels tie into each other and the GTM positioning. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Development of annual/quarterly promotional plan, in line with the overall brand strategy
- Day to day management and optimisation of agency collaboration - predominately on high-budget ATL campaigns
- Provide post-campaign reporting to internal stakeholders
- Align central and local strategies to ensure the local delivery of the global marketing plan
- Manage Content plan together with the Digital Manager and CRM Manager
- Perform marketing and competitive research
- Lead in the creation, planning and execution of affiliate marketing acquisition campaigns
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have a solid background in growing a challenger brand in a competitive market, preferably an online brand. You will also possess the following:
- A tertiary degree in Marketing or an equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong experience and knowledge of ATL campaigns, with experience managing large media budgets
- Experience working closely with and managing agencies (ATL & Digital) and other key stakeholder relationships
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, i.e. online campaigns and CRM systems
- A can-do attitude with a highly self-motivated nature
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- An interest in Sports is advantageous
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- 12 month contract
- Ownership of marketing strategy and campaigns
- Exciting and innovative online industry
- Collaborative work environment
- Attractive salary package
- CBD Location!