You are here
- Marketing Manager
- 12 Month Contract
About Our Client
With an inner Eastern location, my client has 25 years experience in the Melbourne property market. They are a leader in commercial and residential real estate.
- Responsible for developing and managing all marketing activities and proactively planning marketing campaigns.
- Work with key external groups including press, contractors and industry bodies to position the Company as a leader within the industry sector.
- Work with the Directors to agree the planning and implementation of all events and incentive activities for the Company ensuring maximum benefits of investments and customer satisfaction throughout the Group.
- Take full ownership of the management of bespoke projects channel marketing projects, through delivery and evaluation.
- Presentation of progress and initiatives of all marketing campaigns and projects to the wider Management Team.
- Responsible for developing a current suite of marketing collateral.
- Lead the advertising schedule, working with business units to ensure that business opportunities and objectives are met.
- Lead the development, communication and maintenance of the Group's external websites to optimise communication, brand and product awareness.
- Work to the marketing budget and regularly report progress again timescale and costs.
- Working as part of a team to maximize SEO, PPC and social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, LinkedIn etc to promote the business and potential opportunities.
- Responsible for creating, managing and developing effective email marketing tools, formats and systems to promote and generate awareness, build relationships and generate future business
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Market and competitor research
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to degree level, preferably within marketing
- Minimum 10 years previous experience of marketing is essential
- Experience in the property sector
- Computer literate
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
- Experience of working with website CMS
- Web savvy with knowledge of SEO/PPC
- Experience of social media and blog management
- Agency liaison experience
- Creative graphic design and video work
- Adept at using design software such as PhotoShop
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent location