You are here
- Drive all marketing activities in a fast paced environment - CBD Location
- Join a leading international professional services company
About Our Client
My client is a leading international professional services organisation with a reputation for excellence in the products and services it provides. This is an opportunity for a strategic and tactical Marketing Manager to drive a range of marketing initiatives within the ANZ region.
Reporting into The Head of Marketing APAC, the primary focus of this role is to support growth in ANZ through the development and implementation of a strategic marketing plan and proactively recommend strategies which will build brand awareness, client acquisition and grow revenue. Your responsibilities will also include the following:
- Work with key senior stakeholder to drive global, regional and local marketing initiatives including advertising and promotional activities.
- Conduct and evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and continue to adapt the marketing approach as needed.
- The achievement of frequent, timely campaigns to support business growth objectives across all available media (digital and traditional).
- Develop association partner relationships for joint marketing activities.
- Be the brand advocate, ensuring the service brand is consistently marketed across all channels and all channels are optimally used to promote brands.
- Project manage and implement the launch of programmes
- Manage the marketing budget
- Maintain supplier and agency relations
- Day-to-day management of direct reports
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will be a strategic, outcomes-focused Marketing Manager with experience in a B2B and B2C services market. You will have excellent project management skills and and a proven track record in delivering both online and offline marketing initiatives. You will have a demonstrated ability to interact at a senior management level and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic role for a skilled Marketing Manager to join a highly reputable professional services business and contribute to the growth and success of the ANZ market through the delivery of effective marketing initiatives. In turn you will be rewarded with work-life balance, a collaborative team environment and CBD-based offices.