You are here
- Permanent role.
- Rapidly growing organisation.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international membership business who pride themselves in quality membership services. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Marketing Manager to join the organisation and own the role.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will;
- Prepare and write content for the quarterly magazine including cover stories, member-based stories, supplier profiles and more.
- Oversee editorial content for the publication.
- Intermediate skills on programs such as Word, Google / Gmail / Google Docs.
- Manage the online presence to increase brand awareness and drive the brand forward.
- Manage external production agency with regards to managing the contract and work flow.
- Manage and guide the Marketing Assistant as your direct report.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a self-motivated individual who shows initiative. To be successful in the role you will have;
- 1-2 year experience in marketing, magazines and product oversight.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail including the ability to proof read.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Work for a well-established international brand