You are here
- Permanent Position.
- International exposure.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the software solution space. Their plan to grow internationally in 2017 has created an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to have autonomy and ownership over the role and make an impact.
Reporting to the CEO, Some of your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Developing and executing integrated marketing strategy for the business including traditional and digital to raise brand awareness and generate demand.
- Identifying new marketing opportunities across all areas of marketing.
- Working with external companies to oversee creative production of print or other media communications.
- Working closely with the Product and Sales team and assisting with the introduction of new products, preparing press releases (traditional and digital) collateral including brochures, presentations, email marketing.
- Managing the marketing budget.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role you will have;
- Have a tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications.
- Experience in a business-to-business technology environment, marketing software as a solution.
- 3+ year's experience with both strategy and hands on experience with the execution.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary remuneration.
- Highly reputable global company with plans to expand.
- Ownership and Autonomy.
- Relaxed and professional working environment.
- CBD location.