You are here
Marketing Operations Analyst
- 12 Month Contract driving campaigns and partner relationships in ANZ
- Join this leading international IT giant in a central Sydney location
About Our Client
My client is a publicly listed global IT giant with a reputation for excellence in the market place. Due to growth within the Marketing team, an exciting opportunity has come available for a Marketing Operations Analyst to join the ANZ team!
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for providing information and insights regarding marketing, product, listeners, competitors and growth opportunities to support business decisions. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Establish relevant marketing objectives/KPIs in support of corporate wide objectives and targets.
- Independently monitor indicators of marketing performance towards established objectives/KPIs; highlight areas for further attention.
- Develop self-service and-ad hoc reports to support the broader ANZ marketing team.
- Investigate potential new models and approaches to evaluate marketing performance.
- Benchmark marketing performance internally and externally.
- Conduct analyses to assess campaign and marketing tactic performance from both a cost and effectiveness perspective.
- Manage budget planning process; provide recommendations on resource allocation (incl. programs, technology investments, and headcount) to align activities with corporate and marketing objectives and to improve cost effectiveness.
- Drive recommendations and adoption of efficiency best practices across stakeholders; conduct and/or initiate necessary change management activities.
- Develop presentation of reporting for executive stakeholders.
- Manage and host regular team meetings.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will be a motivated self-starter who strives to offer solutions and input on process improvements to maximise efficiency within the team. You will have the ability to draw insights from data and apply fact-based decisions to practical situations. You will also possess the following:
- Expert analytical and data modelling skills
- Ability to maintain a positive approach and attention to detail to consistently deliver high quality output.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to develop positive professional relationships with senior management.
- Effective time, administrative and work flow management.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office skills.
- Proven problem solving ability.
- Tertiary level qualification or relevant Marketing Operations experience preferred.
What's on Offer
In return you will be offered the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression opportunities within a Global IT company
- Excellent work / life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Central Sydney location
- 12 month contract with the view to go permanent for the right person