You are here
Marketing Operations and planning manager
- Strategic role within Marketing Operations team
- ZSX listed business, strong growth plans
About Our Client
This role is a senior 2IC to support the GM of Marketing Operations for an ASX listed business. Based in the Eastern Suburbs this $600M+ business has over 1,200 staff. The business has been through a period of change and is looking for a proven professional to assist with the effective running of the Marketing Operations business.
Reporting into the GM of Marketing Operations this is a strategic marketing role. The Marketing operations and planning manager will have the opportunity to work with the marketing function to ensure that it is running to the most effective and efficient way always aligning with the commercial focus. This role will help lead the planning, budgeting and resourcing processes to execute agreed strategies.
The Successful Applicant
Coming from experience in a large corporate and complex business this is a role that will be instrumental in driving success of the marketing function as a whole.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Commercial experience- running budgets, P&L, planning and external vendor negotiation and management
- Resourcing experience- up skilling, running large teams, staff development, talent development, succession planning, on boarding, large recruitment drives
- Development of marketing competency frameworks, development of functional standards
- Budgeting, reporting, external agency negotiation
- Proven experience of working in a marketing operations team.
What's on Offer
Competitive package, senior and strategic role. Newly created team and position within the business. Opportunity to drive change within a forward thinking business.