You are here
- Urgent Marketing Specialist Needed
- Permanent Role
About Our Client
My client is a well known Australian brand with numerous business units across the world. With a turnover of over $1.6bn last financial year my client is an international powerhouse with huge plans to grow in 2016 and beyond
The chosen Marketing Specialist will support a variety of marketing projects within my client's business unit. They will support the activation of the marketing strategy to achieve financial targets detailed within the operating plan.
Projects undertaken will include trade marketing collateral, packaging artwork, marketing automation content, market research, PR activities, website material, sampling campaigns, distributor promotional activities, trade shows and events.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years' experience in marketing as a minimum.
- Experience within the medical device industry in ANZ preferred.
- Effective in building professional relationships.
- Strong communication skills - written, spoken and presentation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- A strong customer and stakeholder focus.
- Project management competency.
- Computer literacy.
- Self-direction and a tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- An appetite to continuously learn and embrace stretch goals.
- Team-based interpersonal skills and an awareness of what is required to succeed in a global matrix organization.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Outcome & results orientated.
What's on Offer
- Great salary for the right candidate
- Travel around the ANZ region
- Fantastic inner suburb location