You are here
- Global Engineering Firm
- Newly Created Role
About Our Client
My client is a 100 year old European business, with a fantastic global name in the engineering market. With a focus on creating innovative products in an ever changing market, the preference is for the successful candidate to have worked in a similar industry before.
- Deliver marketing campaigns to drive sales, raise awareness and develop engagement amongst our customers.
- Create compelling content for our target audiences.
- Manage the production of marketing materials such as brochures, leaflets, flyers and merchandise.
- Undertake content marketing to drive engagement and manage communications across PR and social channels.
- Ensure our brand is consistently used across the organisation.
- Update and develop the website to improve SEO and deliver onsite engagement.
- Organise and attend conferences, forums and shows where required.
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and plans.
- Ensure the impact of all activities is effectively measured and delivering ROI.
- Undertake customer and market research.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have
- Creative, enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- Passion for connecting with the customer and getting things done.
- Deadline driven with strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Able to write compelling content in plain English and avoid unnecessary use of jargon
- Able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Problem solver with a flexible approach.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Parking on-site
- Excellent benefits