You are here
- Marketing Specialist
- Immediate Start
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global industrial company with a reputation of service and attention to detail. The common attribute across the entire company is the relentless and tireless pursuit of quality and customer satisfaction in products, service and aftercare. Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their happy and busy team.
- Assist in maintenance and administration of CRM related activities
- To effectively project manage, support and motivate the rest of the marketing team
- Coordinating of national mail outs
- Implementation of Digital Marketing for Europe. This will include but not be limited to generating and monitoring targeted email campaigns/blasts.
- Maintain detailed records of all marketing aspects and provide feedback on its effectiveness to Sales and Product management when required.
- The ability to write effective copy for a technical market and experience of crafting deliverable messages to a large / focused audience.
- Responsible for planning events, tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Provide statistical reports on activity, feedback and results on all aspects of role as requested.
- Develop relationships with local external companies as required, including designers, photographers and printers.
- Responsibility for all promotional goods and branded items as required.
- Other Duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Marketing qualification
- 4 years of previous marketing experience
- Proven excellent communication skills both written and verbal including proofreading skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experienced in trade shows/exhibitions & dealing with different markets.
- Perform duties in a timely, logical and organised manner
- Work consistently towards achieving departmental and corporate KPIs
- Knowledge of design packages such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign is desirable
What's on Offer
- Fantastic Opportunity to work in a global organisation
- Excellent location (less than 15km east of the CBD)
- Chance to work in a highly functioning team