You are here
- 12 month contract
- CBD Location
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a worldwide leader in IT and technology. This well known brand is also regarded as one of the best employers to work for in ANZ, highly valuing colleague wellbeing and progression.
- Administration of budget, vendor management and reporting as required to support marketing lead.
- Co-ordinate and execute the integrated, always on and customer-centric marketing plan.
- Understand the SP market including industry landscape, trends and buying behaviour, providing weekly updates.
- Manage relationships with the customer facing sales and account team - including being the 'go to' person for specific projects, a member of their virtual teams, and attending any relevant team meetings.
- Work closely with APJ SP marketing program office to understand and implement campaigns, product roadmaps, launches, messaging to be used for the SP market.
- Work closely with the marketing lead, to execute customer facing and account based marketing plans that meet SP segment requirements and needs.
- Work closely and collaborate with relevant ANZ Marketing stakeholders providing input and feedback as required.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on effectiveness of campaigns and execution showing achievement against targets.
- Weekly reporting on marketing metrics and initiatives.
- Program management as required by the marketing lead.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires field marketing experience with proven strengths in virtual team collaboration, marketing execution as well as a keen understanding of current Australian market trends and technology industry landscape. Functional discipline knowledge must include: digital and account based marketing, demand generation, campaign management, program execution and event management. SP and/or technology industry experience is considered highly valued and essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (preferable)
- SP and/or technology experience either from vendor or customer side is essential
- At least 5 years' experience in the SP and/or technology industry
- Up to date knowledge of current tools and techniques for marketing execution
- Experience in working in complex multi-discipline teams
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering the chance to join a team where you will be given a real opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing strategy. This role offers a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a well regarded, worldwide business. Attractive package and strong view for contract extension or chance to go permanent for the successful candidate.