You are here
Marketing Technology Specialist
- Top 20 ASX- Leading Company
- Fantastic Training and Development Opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a leading service provider with a portfolio of 13 market-leading brands; and an appetite for a collaborative approach success. They pride themselves on delivering a improved customer value through continual strategic innovation, customer insights and consistent messages.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Support the Marketing Technology operations with an emphasis on ensuring the tagging, tracking, solution design & architecture meets the current and future needs of the business
- Work collaboratively with the Development and wider Marketing Automation teams to support the continual improvement of the customer journey through the optimisation of digital platforms
- Enabling the execution of marketing technologies, through the implementation, adoption, governance and ongoing management of advanced tagging and other online tracking / profiling / performance techniques and solutions
- Work with the digital team to prioritise, develop and implement improved digital measurement solutions across the groups technical assets, including but not limited to the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Clicktale, and Enlighten
- Act as an ambassador for the groups technical assets, and a go-to person for the wider marketing team
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Business/ IT (mandatory)
- Minimum 3+ Experience working within Digital Marketing.
- Strong experience with using Digital Marketing Technologies (e.g. Adobe Media Optimiser, Doubleclick, Facebook Custom Audiences, Google Ad-words)
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytic, Ad Hoc Analysis, Report Builder, Data Warehouse, Test & Target,)
- Intermediate level of technical knowledge of digital measurement capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to translate to and work with non-technical internal stakeholders to deliver advice and best practice support with regards to technical marketing tools
- Proven ability to translate requirements into a solution design
- A down-to-earth, transparent and flexible approach to work
What's on Offer
The client is offering a competitive salary package; generous employee benefits; flexibility and excellent training and development opportunities.