You are here
Master Data Analyst - 6month
- Immediate Start
- 6month Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the FMCG industry supplying manufacturing services. As the company continues to grow, there is an immediate need for a Master Data Analyst to join the dynamic team.
Engaging with key stakeholders across the supply chain, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining master data records and identifying and rectifying system errors
- Administration and master data maintenance specifically relating to manufacturing
- Drive process improvements
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers and providing high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Monitoring and maintaining delivery schedules and disburse data to internal stakeholders when required
- Continually strive to achieve best practice and personal KPI's by working collaboratively with others in the team
- Upholding the company's Safety Standards and Regulations
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 1 years experience in a master data administration role dealing with manufacturing. An understanding of the broader Supply Chain function is essential and previous experience using SAP and MS Office applications would be a preference. Strong verbal and written communication skills are pivotal in maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers. The ability to manage multiple work priorities will be required as well as close attention to detail. Analytical skills will be necessary as well as the accurate recording of master data.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a Multi-National and grow your career within the Procurement & Supply chain industry. An attractive salary and incentive scheme is offered and the office is located in Western Sydney with on site parking.
6month contract with immediate start date