You are here
This position is now filled
Master Data Analyst
- Master Data Analysis experience required
- Expertise in SAP is essential
About Our Client
The client is a leading provider of Health-care solutions within Australia. The company's vision is to inspire people to enhance their quality of life through natural health care, and strive to deliver the highest quality products on the market.
The purpose of the Master Data Analyst is to maintain and ensure the accuracy and integrity of key business databases relating to Vendor, Customer & Materials information.
The successful candidate must demonstrate;
- Familiarity with Master Data Management using SAP, knowledge of Pronto also preferred.
- Strong data and process analysis skills (2yrs+).
- Willing to travel for Business.
- Advanced MS Office skills in Excel and Access.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and interact with technical and non-technical peers and managers.
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and exceptional data accuracy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have;
- Strong background in Master Data (2yrs+)
- Proven expertise with SAP
- Knowledge of MS Office - Excel & Access reports
- Experience in dealing with internal stakeholders, customers and vendors
- Willing to travel for Business
- Oracle and Pronto experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Interstate training offered
- Opportunity to utilise Master Data skill set across SAP, Excel and Access environments.
- Entry level position with great exposure to industry and senior analysts
- Based in North Sydney
- Competitive package on offer