You are here
This position is now filled
- 10 Month FTC
- Immediate start
About Our Client
Our client has a focus on undertaking leading edge research, delivering innovative scientific services and providing specialised advice to government, industry, academia and other research organisations.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of planning production utilizing SAP, in order meet sales orders, optimise the use of resources and minimise waste.
- As primary scheduler, make the final decision on what products can be made, batch sizes and changes to process orders.
- Scheduling the five week reactor HFE target requirement and programming SFE targets according to customer requirements.
- Ordering imported Molybdenum, thallium and other products during OPAL shutdown and during shortfalls of internal delivery.
- Ensuring agreed stock levels of raw materials and product are in place and achieving acceptable material and work-in-progress levels.
The Successful Applicant
- TAFE qualification in Production or Supply Chain or other relevant technical qualification.
- Detailed experience in production planning with knowledge of full production processes
- Experience in SAP PP module
- Thrives in team environment
- Excellent communitcation
What's on Offer
- Competetive salary
- On site parking
- Great team culture
- Exciting industry