You are here
Mechanical Engineer - Building Services
- Tier one engineering consultancy
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client, a tier one engineering consultancy is looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a building services background to join their operations in Sydney. Working alongside some of the most established professionals in the industry the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects currently being completed within Australia.
Reporting to the Section Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of building services from inception through to construction. This will include financial and resource planning, design and documentation of systems, acting as project lead when necessary, review of technical submissions by contractors and sub-contractors, optimisation of project processes and identifying and meeting client's needs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- + 3 years in a professional engineering environment ideally in a tier 1 consultancy
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Portfolio demonstrating a flare for innovation
- Well-developed understanding of relevant Australian Standards and National Construction Code
What's on Offer
Excellent development opportunity with exposure to some of the most exciting and innovative projects in the building services industry. Highly attractive remuneration with potential for international travel.