You are here
Mechanical Engineer - Building Services
- Tier one engineering consultancy
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client, a leading international engineering consultancy is looking for an experienced Building Services Engineer with a Mechanical Engineering background to work on some of the most significant commercial building projects currently being completed Australia.
Reporting to the Section Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of projects from design through to construction. This will include job costing and fee preparations, the coordination of resources and workload across projects to ensure deadlines are met, design and documentation of systems, acting as project leader on assigned projects, review of technical submissions by contractors and sub-contractors, optimisation of project processes and identifying and meeting client's needs.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant -
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering combined with equivalent training, accreditation and experience
- Achieved or working towards Chartered Engineer status
- + 3 years professional experience in a Tier 1 consultancy
- Strong understanding of relevant Australian Standards and National Construction Code (NCC)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- Experience overseeing entire project life cycles from design through to construction
What's on Offer
Excellent career development opportunity with exposure to some of the most exciting and innovative projects in the building services industry. Highly attractive remuneration with potential for international travel.