You are here
This position is now filled
- Join a world market leader
- Opportunity to have a significant impact in a growing global business
About Our Client
Chamberlain Australia is the world's largest manufacturer of residential and commercial door operators, access control products and gate operators. Leading the industry in product innovation and quality, their ongoing commitment to excellence in every aspect of what they do has positioned the company for sustained profitable growth and future success.
The Mechanical Engineer will be required to cover several areas, including product specification, mechanical design, prototyping, and testing. In addition, the role is required to develop detailed knowledge of Chamberlain's commercial door automation products in order to support sales and marketing teams by providing technical advice on performance, installation, servicing, etc. This role will be heavily involved with all aspects of new product development throughout the full product lifecycle, interacting with multi-discipline teams in a cross-functional manner to deliver project goals.
The Successful Applicant
Our client, Chamberlain Australia, are seeking an outstanding individual who is looking to advance their career with a leading manufacturer.
Key requirements include -
- The successful applicant will have tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering with a strong background in mechanical-electrical product design.
- Working with the commercial product Engineering Manager you will demonstrate product development knowledge from initial concept through to final product validation.
- You will have had exposure to CAD software such as Pro Engineer or Solidworks as well as a proficiency in MS Office.
- You will have good project management and communication skills with a track record of working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Provide and maintain design and product specifications to support manufacturing (Internal and external). Manage and participate in various product design, testing, and problem solving activities.
What's on Offer
This position in the market leading organisation will offer you the opportunity to contribute to a team of motivated employees within a company that provides a work-life balance and a positive culture, combined with a competitive remuneration package.