You are here
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
AU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Opportunity for Power Generation experience
About Our Client
- Our client own and operate a 150 megawatt combined cycle power station
- The combined - cycle natural gas generation facility will be one of the most efficient plants in the region.
The main responsibilities of the role will be;
- Guarantee that all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to.
- Perform repair work and scopes for contractors and manage maintenance and shutdowns.
- Offer assistance with troubleshooting of equipment problems
- Strip equipment such as pumps and valves.
- Complete maintenance care obligations and render assistance in equipment repair as necessary
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone ideally will a strong maintenance background.
- Power station experience would be an advantage
- Ideally looking for someone who can do both maintenance and operating.
- The chosen candidate MUST be willing to relocate to Port Hedland as this is not a FIFO role.
What's on Offer
- The base salary will be between $100,00 - $120,000 per annum + super
- You will also receive a $15,000 per year allowance
- Bonus and medical insurances