You are here
Merchandise Planner - Women's Fashion
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is the leading fashion retailer in Australia with a focus on design communicated through a wide network of stores.
- Review planning structure making strategic changes where necessary.
- Prepare and manage sales budgets, stock levels, OTB and gross profit in line with target KPI's down to category level.
- Manage markdowns with the view to achieving the preset objectives in terms of sales, stock levels, and gross profit.
- Review store performance analysis, store grading and model stocks & provide post seasonal analysis and the development of category strategy for new season buys.
- Work with buyers on seasonal product sign-off, ensuring category strategy and OTB budgets are adhered to.
- Continually review size curve analysis and react accordingly in conjunction with buyers to optimise sales performance.
- Ensure appropriate stock levels to meet new store openings, closures and marketing activity.
- Provide General Manager with weekly report summaries.
- Review state / national performance of product on a weekly basis.
- Prioritise team work flow to maximise efficiency & assist with the training where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Have significant demonstrated experience working within the Merchandise Planning space
- Possess strong numerical and analytical skills
- Possess a strong retail and commercial acumen
- Have a demonstrated ability to work alongside a range of key senior stakeholders in order to achieve business outcomes
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a Australian Retail Institution
- Dynamic , exciting working environment
- Surry Hills HO location
- Cutting edge designs