You are here
Microsoft BI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SQL)
- Excellent SQL background with SSIS, ETL, BI stack
- MS BI Developer
About Our Client
Our client is a recognised brand in Australia and house hold name globally who are looking for a Microsoft BI Developer for a piece of work that's estimated to take at least 6 months within a project due to span 5 years. This role is based in Sydney and is mainly an ETL piece with side projects which also include exploring and developing qlikview and power BI. Candidates who are available to start immediately preferred.
- Solid background in SQL ETL using SSIS
- Experience using SSRS
- An understanding of Power BI or Qlikview
- Experience with Web based / Client server applications / Batch applications
- Excellent Test Planning and Requirement Analysis skills 7) Good Communication Skills for project delivery coordination
- Ability to follow directions from remote project teams and work independently between meetings
- Experience with pulling data from HR systems such as Micropay, Employee connect, Workday or ADP Globalview.
The Successful Applicant
Comfortable working to deadlines and within a team.
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in the Sydney CBD in a fast moving environment with an excellent organisation.