You are here
Microsoft Dynamics Analyst
- 12 Month FTC
- Microsoft Dyanmics CRM
About Our Client
Our client is an international non for profit. The business is running a program of work upgrading the current CRM to the cloud version of Microsoft Dynamics. This role would see you report into the CRM Project Manager
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Develop scripts and technologies to integrate the MS Dynamics CRM with multiple internal and external systems.
- Provide technical code
- Data map, migration and validation from existing CRM (Raisers Edge) to MS Dynamics
- Work with the Data Analytics team to design the data reporting structures
- Adapt and implement reports within Dynamics or external reporting technology.
- Develop automation scripts and techniques to assist SCA with greater operating efficiency.
- Work within the project team, providing technical and other assistance to the Project manager
- Work with colleagues and other SMEs within the business to ensure the delivered system is fit for purpose.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and related technologies
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively and with stakeholders
- In depth analytic and problem solving skills
- Skills in SQL ASP.Net
What's on Offer
The role on offer is for a technical Microsoft Dynamics analyst to join our client for a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.