You are here
Microsoft Dynamics Specialist
- Microsoft Dyanmics
- Freedom in Work
About Our Client
Our client is based just outside of the CBD and is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics specialist to join their team. You will be working on the Microsoft Dynamics implementation project alongside a great project manager who will allow you to have input on the direction of the project. This role is a fantastic opportunity as you will be working with real freedom and will have the opportunity to take ownership of this area. The role is looking to be a 10-12 month FTC.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Being the go to person for all this Microsoft dynamics
- Migration of data from existing databases to CRM Microsoft Dynamics
- Analysing and evaluating data to come up with the best solution
- Design, Develop and implemented work flows in a Microsoft Dynamics environment
- Customise and configure in Microsoft Dynamics and help to maintain existing systems
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following:
- 3 years experience min with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in working on a Microsoft implementation project
- Experience in extracting data from another system into Microsoft
- The ability to build interfaces
- A great attitude of No job too small ''
- The ability to work collaboratively
What's on Offer
This role is offering a 10-12 month FTC with the view of extension due to project pipeline. Please apply if you feel that you match the above criteria.