You are here
Mid-Level Front End Developer (HTML5, CSS3, JS & React)
- One of Australia's most celebrated online brands, going through huge growth!
- New era, progressive and digital focused company using the very latest tech!
About Our Client
This is a newly created role and will sit with their product & technology team, crucial to the day-to-day running and development of the business. You'll be involved in creating innovative apps, working on leading edge high traffic websites and writing secure and highly scalable code. The purpose of the Front End Developer is to design and build outstanding user experiences.
What you'll be doing in the role…
- Work closely between our design team & our development team
- Evangelise site performance
- Work in an Agile environment
- Scope & estimate work
- Create innovative solutions
The Successful Applicant
What skills do you have now…
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field or equivalent combination of experience / training Ideally 3 - 4 + years' experience in a similar field
- Demonstrated commercial experience in:
- Front end framework experience (i.e: Bootstrap)
- Front End build tools such as Grunt, Gulp.js
- Strong & clear written and verbal communication essential
- Experience in User Experience / Accessibility preferential (wireframing, user journeys, site maps etc).
What's on Offer