You are here
Mid-Level Software Developer (C#)
One of Australia's most celebrated online brands, going through huge growth!
New era, progressive and digital focused company using the very latest tech!
About Our Client
This is a newly created role and will sit with their product & technology team, crucial to the day-to-day running and development of the business. The purpose of the Mid Level Software Developer is to deliver good quality, maintainable and scalable solutions within a timely manner.
Incumbents should be business outcome focused, with the ability to demonstrate themselves as a learner, a teacher, a doer and an enabler. This will encompass all aspects of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering and analysis, design, estimation of time and effort, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment & maintenance.
What you'll be doing in the role…
- Design, develop and maintain world class services utilised within the clients network, with focus on efficiency, scalability, stability and customer satisfaction
- Code using agreed technology stack
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Maintain and improve overall quality of the code base
- Integrate with internal and external systems
- Work effectively in small agile team
- Work closely with other members of the tribe to develop and document solutions to problems.
The Successful Applicant
What skills do you have now…
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Computer Science or equivalent)
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar field
- You are fluent in C#
- You have experience with Unix systems and Microsoft Windows
- You have extensive experience with relational databases and/or key-value stores
What's on Offer