You are here
Mid - Senior .Net Mobile Developer
- Great Culture
- Latest Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a high performing software development company that are experiencing significant success and growth. The successful applicant will be part of an Agile development team where you will continuously develop high quality mobile products and API's while supporting and upgrading existing products across all of the client's mobile product suite.
The role on offer is a permanent opportunity based just outside of Melbourne's CBD. The culture within this organisation is fantastic. This role will see you report into the Technical Lead and work closely with testers and developers. Ideally you will be a full stack developer
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years of more experience in software development
- Minimum 18 months of mobile development experience
- Excellent knowledge of web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Knockout/AngularJS
- Demonstrated experience implementing mobile solutions using frameworks such as Sencha Touch, ExtJS, jQuery Mobile, Kendo
- Experience with .net based RESTful API's - such as ASP.Net WebAPI
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Continuous Delivery techniques, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Exposure to Mobile testing frameworks, concepts of unit testing, automated testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and great interpersonal skills are a must
What's on Offer
The Mid- Senior.Net Mobile developer (full stack) will be part of an Agile team who will deliver high quality mobile applications across the IOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms and .Net based API's as required by the business's direction. The architecture of the desired products will be agreed to with the technical lead, while solutions are to be aligned to industry best practice and agreed to by the CTO.
If you feel you match the requirements above and are interested in a permanent opportunity, please apply today.