You are here
Multi Site Reliability Manager
- Newly created role
- Leading food manufacturing business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading food manufacturing business and a well known household brand. They are currently looking to strengthen their senior leadership engineering team in Melbourne with the addition of a Reliability Manager covering their manufacturing sites. Working with key stake holders, the aim is to bolster the profitability of the business and reliability performance of their manufacturing equipment.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager your remit will be to focus on the availability and reliability of the plant and equipment. Working alongside the Engineering Manager, you will lead the Maintenance Managers on multiple sites, driving uptime and availability. You will be tasked with providing a comprehensive understanding of the current state of all assets. This will include, inherent risks, mitigation levels, contractor performance and asset life cycle management. As the custodian of the asset register you will ultimately be held responsible for ensuring that asset performance and availability is at an optimum level.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role you must be able to answer yes to the following points.
- Tertiary Qualification - Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Significant asset, maintenance and business improvement experience.
- Knowledge of the FMCG Manufacturing environment
- Food industry experience would be beneficial and highly desirable
- Familiar with reliability techniques and have a demonstrated record of applying them
- positive approach to trouble shooting and problem solving
- Ability to drive, coach, train and mentor teams that strive for business and improvement excellence.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and drive will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration salary package and benefits scheme depending on experience.